Announcement Coming Soon Event
Published on 03 March 2022 by William
All exclusive Target Con 2022 announcements
The Target Con 2022, event of Target stores took place on February 25th. The opportunity, this year again, for Funko to unveil a wave of exclusive Target POPs and some very nice surprises. Back on all the Funko POP! Target Con 2022 announcements.
In total, 13 new POPs were announced during the event. We find different collections ranging from Disney to TV series through POP Animation, Star Wars or even an NBA POP. Here are the details:
- A POP Moment from Star Trek with Kirk and Spock;
- The superb POP VHS Covers of Beauty and the Beast with a figurine of Belle in her evening dress;
- The POP Knuckles in Flocked version, in the Sonic the Hedgehog collection;
- Boba Fett (Star Wars Book of Boba Fett) in red Chrome version;
- The POP of the Soldier of the Black Shade in Yu-Gi-Oh;
- WWE POP: Becky Lynch with her belts;
- Two POPs from Masters of the Universe: Musclor's Wrinkles POP on Cringer and a GITD from Demonia;
- Two DC Art Series POPs of the Penguin and the Joker;
- A duo-pack of Donna & Ben Treat Yo' Self from Parks and Recreation;
- The Supersized 25cm POP of Lucario from Pokémon
- And finally the NBA POP of Magic Johnson !